Women need to Realise their Power within them”
The Women Cell shall strive to create a better and just society by empowering women.
To make the cell a unique platform for the development of student, by providing them opportunities to contribute towards the betterment of the society.
- To aware students about the different problems of the society in general and issues related to women.
- To disseminate knowledge about rights and laws related to women.
- To disseminate information about latest writings on women issues.
- Strengthening moral values among the students to become responsible citizens.
- To organize lectures on the topics of career.
- We tent to increase creativity of students.
- To encourage students for actively participating in games sports.
Activities of the cell
- Organize blood donation camp.
- Inviting doctors for delivering lectures on health issues.
- To speed knowledge about government organizations working for women development.
- Organize quiz competitions.
- Organize different competitions, such as essay, story writing, poster making, slogan writing etc.related to women for students.
- To let students know about women icon in society.
- Organize international year of women on 8 march.
- Redress grievances of students by the cell.
The women’s cell organization of Aklank girls PG College was established in the year 2006 under the leadership of Mrs.Gyan Sah & Dr. Rashmi Joshi and works with the motto “Women need to Realize their Power within them” Since then staff members have generously extended their helping hand to assist the poor and needy. Since 2006, Dr.Mrs.Sangeeta Mathur has the responsibility of the cell
- All the Faculty members and students work for the cause of Women empowerment
- The success of the Women cell is due to the hard work and perseverance of every staff member
- The Women cell is grateful for the valuable guidance, encouragement and support extended by our Principal Sh.S.K. Jain and Vice Principal Sh.Lalit Sharma in all their endeavors.